Patent Search Service
Want to find out if your idea has been patented before?
Our Patent Search Service can give you the answer.
Here's why you need a Patent Search from Cygnet IP Law:
- Our expert human searchers are assisted by a world-class Artificial Intelligence search tool to give you the most accurate results available
- Our searchers have excellent academic and work experience credentials. One of our searchers graduated from the Columbia University Law School and the other graduated from The George Washington University Law School
- Free initial consult with patent attorney Steve Aycock
- Low, flat fee search price - $600 - no extra charges, hourly fees, or hidden fees. One price covers the whole search process. We use transparent pricing so you know what to expect.
- Follow up call with Steve to go over results and get a recommendation that you can trust.
- No other search service offers our combination of one on one calls with a patent attorney, AI-assisted search technology, and in-house expert searching capabilities.
- Call or click below to schedule a consult today and let me help you with your idea - you can call or schedule 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- When looking for a patent search service, ask yourself who you will be working with, where they are located, and if their service offers attorney-client privilege confidentiality.
- We are based in Lakeland, Florida and serve clients all across the U.S.
- Get peace of mind of working with someone you can trust with your idea - it is important to get started right.
Schedule your free search consult today!
Get the search process started today for your invention by scheduling a no-cost, confidential initial consult using the button below - you can schedule your consult 24 hours a day, 7 days a week right from your phone or computer - there is no need to speak with anyone to schedule the consult call. We make it fast and easy to get on our calendar.